Apply Now for iEARN Educator Professional Development Course

Through support from Hipercept, iEARN-USA is offering full scholarships for 25 educators to participate in a 6-week iEARN online course starting on September 15.  Course participants will engage with other educators from around the world while covering topics such as: Principles of project-based learning; Developing a global project plan; Building relationships with educators and students through digital dialogue; Embedding technology in project work; Engaging the community in a classroom project; and Presenting, exhibiting, and assessing student learning in global projects.  Interested?  Apply here.

29fa05db-1313-4207-8a7a-62a85c88ee04

2 thoughts on “Apply Now for iEARN Educator Professional Development Course

1. I am interested in a creating a project with a school in Sudan using iPads and makerspaces. I would love to attend the PD workshop and have it available for the teachers that I am collaborating with in Sudan. Do you know when you will be offering another course?

• Hi Katherine,

The next iEARN course has not been scheduled at this time. There is one running now and usually there will be another one running in the winter session. Stay tuned to the news bulletins for details on the next date.

Thanks,

Jim